- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Red Apples
- 1 (10-ounce) package white vanilla flavored melting wafers
- 30-35 colored wooden skewers
- Assorted coatings such as red, white & blue jimmies, rainbow sprinkles, patriotic pearls, colored sugar, red frosting, etc.
- Cut the ends of the wooden skewers on a diagonal; push into each apple slice. Melt the vanilla wafers in a microwave-safe bowl on high power in the microwave for 45 seconds; stir. Continue to heat at 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each apple slice into the white chocolate and cover completely. Lightly tap the skewer against the bowl to remove excess. Let white chocolate set for 30 seconds; sprinkle both sides of the apple slice with toppings. Place the skewer into a tall glass as you continue to work with the other apple slices.
Apple Sparklers can be served in tall glasses, or the sticks can be pushed into small hay bales, styrofoam, large Rice Krispie treats, or something else that fits the theme of your gathering.