Most browsers accept Cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. The help menu on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new Cookie and how to disable Cookies all together. You can also disable or delete Cookies you have previously accepted if you wish to. However, we recommend that you leave Cookies “turned on” so that we can offer you a better experience on the Website. If you disable Cookies, you may still use the Website, but your browsing experience may be altered.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and for you to be able to complete services you ask for. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Functional Cookies. These Cookies record information about choices you make on the Website, such as your user name, language or the region you are in. In this way, we are able to personalize your visit to the Website.
- Performance Cookies. These “analytical” Cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for example to count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website. They record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
- Social media Cookies. These Cookies allow you to share Website content with social media platforms (e.g, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these Cookies as they are set by the social media platforms themselves.
- Advertisement Cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver tailor-made advertisements to you on third party websites based on your interests in our products and services manifested during your visit on our Website. We do not share information that identifies you. All information is anonymous.
We engage on our Website in interest based advertising, including re-targeting or marketing technology provided by third parties (“Third Party Providers”), such as DoubleClick (a division of Google Ireland Limited / www.doubleclickbygoogle.com) (“DoubleClick”), Google Analytics Advertising Features (a service of Google Inc.); to analyze your navigation on our Website. Based thereon, we are able to approach you with personalized advertisements. For this purpose, Cookies are stored on your computer. Only anonymized data are collected. The engagement of such technology is in full compliance with the relevant data protection legislations. Thanks to such data we can, for example, approach you with advertisement on third party websites which is personalized according to your interests in our products, e.g. after you have visited our Website and showed interest in a particular series of products, this technology may later show you more information in form of advertisements while surfing on another website. The only goal of engaging this technology is to best adapt the available information to your interests and to make your online experience as informative as possible. You can, however, adjust your browser settings to not store such Cookies and to delete already stored Cookies.
Please find in the following the opt-out functions of the Third Party Providers under the following links: DoubleClick: https://code.google.com/archive/p/google-opt-out-plugin/
Google Analytics Advertising Features: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Anonymous data created by using Google Analytics Advertising Features may be used for demographics and interest reporting as well as network impression reporting.
We never use or install spyware on your computer or mobile devices, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer.