- 1 (10.8-ounce) package Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped Kit®
- 1 medium-sized pumpkin
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 6 ounces blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 (15-ounce) can nacho cheese sauce, warmed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce package) guacamole
- Prepare the pumpkin by cutting off the top and scraping the seeds and strings out. Note that you will be placing a bowl over the top opening so, plan the size according to your bowl size. Carve a large hole for the mouth and the remaining facial features as you like.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a large serving platter. Pour the warm cheese sauce over the chips.
- Place the greens from the Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped Kit® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressings.
- Position the pumpkin at one end of the chips. Arrange some of the chopped salad coming out of its mouth and over the chips. Sprinkle the salad and chips with the salad toppings, diced tomato, and jalapeño pepper.
- Transfer guacamole into a bowl and place it in the top of the pumpkin.