Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, well-shaken
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of finely chopped tarragon
- Pinch of finely chopped dill
- Pinch of finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly cracked pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.