Game Day BLT Caesar Cups
BLT Caesar Salad Cups
These BLT Caesar Salad Cups are both delicious and fun to eat. No utensils necessary, just pick up and eat!
- 1 (9.4-ounce) package Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kit®
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place a 12 regular-sized muffin cup pan upside down on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut 6 slices of bacon in half crosswise. Lay two of the halved strips onto an inverted muffin tin cup in the shape of an X. Wrap the side of the cup with a whole slice of bacon. Repeat to make six more cups, leaving an empty muffin cup in between.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove bacon cups from muffin pan. If the bacon on the bottom of the cups isn’t crispy, place them, bottom down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes. Cool.
- Place the lettuce from the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kit® into a bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the tomatoes and toppings; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, fill bacon cups with the Caesar salad.
Tip: If you are feeding a crowd, make two batches of the recipe. Bacon cups can be made a few hours ahead of time and stored at room temperature. If making them the day before, store in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving