Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) package Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds!®
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 1 can (16 oz.) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 red pepper, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) jar roasted tomato salsa
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
Unroll dough and spread on a 13x9-inch nonstick baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Meanwhile, heat the refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl for one minute; mash until smooth. Spread on the baked pizza dough within 1/2-inch of edges. Top with red pepper, onion, and cheese. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Top with salsa, Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds!®, avocado, olives and jalapeño peppers. Cut into 12 (3x3-inch) pieces.