Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 1 (16-oz) jar salsa
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, diced & softened
- 4 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Empty greens into a large bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Plus a Plant Protein
Quinoa, lentils and chickpeas are perfect plant-based proteins to add to your mix.