Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 1 (16-oz) jar salsa
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, diced & softened
- 4 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Empty greens into a large bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.