Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Twisted Avocado Caesar Chopped Salad Kits®
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tostada shells
- Combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, and salt in a small bowl. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove shrimp and discard marinade. Thread 3-4 shrimp onto metal skewers.
- Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high; oil the grill grate with nonstick cooking spray. Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes a side or until they are pink.
- Place the Fresh Express® Twisted Avocado Caesar Chopped Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with half of the salad dressing and all of the toppings.
- Divide salad evenly among tostada shells. Top each salad with 2-3 shrimp; drizzle with remaining dressing.