Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 packages Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 3 cups cooked rotisserie chicken breast, skin removed, chopped
- 6 cups whole wheat penne, cooked (or favorite whole wheat pasta)
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces parmigiano reggiano, grated
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of dressing with chicken and penne until dressing is well incorporated, set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, mix greens and half of the parsley with 1/4 cup dressing.
- Top with penne and chicken mixture.
- Garnish with parmiggiano regginano, remaining parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3/4 cup of your favorite store-bought Caesar dressing
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.