Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 1/4 cup yellow pear tomatoes
- 1/4 cup purple pearl onions
- 4 (8-oz) beef sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your favorite Vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat, turning once, eight to 10 minutes for rare, 12 to 14 minutes for medium (internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F).
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add tomatoes and onions.
- Drizzle dressing and toss.
- Divide salad onto four salad serving plates.
- Thinly slice steaks and fan out over salads.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.