Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 1/4 cup yellow pear tomatoes
- 1/4 cup purple pearl onions
- 4 (8-oz) beef sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your favorite Vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat, turning once, eight to 10 minutes for rare, 12 to 14 minutes for medium (internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F).
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add tomatoes and onions.
- Drizzle dressing and toss.
- Divide salad onto four salad serving plates.
- Thinly slice steaks and fan out over salads.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.