Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express 3-Color Deli Coleslaw
- 1/3 cup crema fresca (can use light sour cream or yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 pound fresh salmon filets
- Vegetable oil or vegetable oil spray
- Fresh store-bought salsa
- Fresh cilantro, optional
- Salt and pepper both sides of salmon.
- Brush or spray the pan with oil.
- When pan is hot, cook the salmon until cooked through (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness). You can also broil or grill the salmon.
- Empty the bag of coleslaw into bowl.
- Add the crema fresca, 1/2 teaspoon salt and lime juice.
- Mix together.
- Brush or spray the pan with vegetable oil.
- Add corn tortillas, turning once, and heat until soft.
- Fold tortilla in half, and place a scoop of slaw in the middle.
- Add a piece of cooked salmon.
- Top with a spoonful of fresh salsa.
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro if desired.