Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 3 Tablespoon apple juice
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon honey or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery or seasoning salt
- Small carton fresh raspberries
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.