Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 3 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoon horseradish (to taste)
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.