Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 3 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoon horseradish (to taste)
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.