Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 4 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.