Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 4 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.