Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Zest & juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
- Enjoy on our 5-Lettuce Mix or our Tender Ruby Reds.
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!