Turkey Crostini with Cranberry Drizzle
Turkey Crostini with Cranberry Drizzle Recipe
Here’s one of our top Thanksgiving recipes. Succulent turkey atop a warm goat cheese & cranberry crostini with arugula for a versatile recipe that steals the show as your unique Thanksgiving appetizer or even at the famous holiday leftover feast.
- 1 package Fresh Express Organic Baby Arugula (stemmed)
- 24 slices of French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with XVOO
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly golden brown then remove from heat
- Spread 1 tsp of goat cheese on crostini, then place 3-4 pieces of baby arugula, then top with turkey. When crostini is assembled, lightly drizzle cranberry mixture on top. Repeat with remaining crostinis.