Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 (4-oz jar) roasted red peppers, drained & chopped
- 1 (7.5-oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained & sliced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Asiago cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add greens, prosciutto, red peppers and artichoke hearts.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.