Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi, or favorite white flaky fish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 soft white flour tortillas
- 6 lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh cracked pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, lime juice, red onion and a pinch of kosher salt.
- When mashed and well incorporated, set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the salad kit with the dressing.
- Season with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Season one side of the fish with ground cumin, chili powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully place the fish in the skillet.
- In the skillet, season other sides of the fish with more ground cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook each side of the fish for approximately four minutes.
- Once fully cooked (internal temperature of 145 degrees F), transfer to a plate and carefully flake the fish into large chunks with a fork.
- Place a heaping spoonful of the fish into each tortilla.
- Top with a small amount of salad and guacamole.
- Garnish each taco with a fresh-squeezed lime wedge.
- Repeat with remaining tacos.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.