Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi, or favorite white flaky fish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 soft white flour tortillas
- 6 lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh cracked pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, lime juice, red onion and a pinch of kosher salt.
- When mashed and well incorporated, set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the salad kit with the dressing.
- Season with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Season one side of the fish with ground cumin, chili powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully place the fish in the skillet.
- In the skillet, season other sides of the fish with more ground cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook each side of the fish for approximately four minutes.
- Once fully cooked (internal temperature of 145 degrees F), transfer to a plate and carefully flake the fish into large chunks with a fork.
- Place a heaping spoonful of the fish into each tortilla.
- Top with a small amount of salad and guacamole.
- Garnish each taco with a fresh-squeezed lime wedge.
- Repeat with remaining tacos.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.