Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Baby Kale Mix
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place lettuce in a single layer.
- Drizzle lettuce with olive oil and evenly sprinkle brown sugar all over.
- Cook approximately 6 minutes, then gently re-toss the lettuce using a rubber spatula or tongs to make sure the sugar and oil is well-incorporated and evenly dispersed.
- Place lettuce back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and season to taste with salt and another pinch of brown sugar.
Plus a Plant Protein
Quinoa, lentils and chickpeas are perfect plant-based proteins to add to your mix.