Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Baby Kale Mix
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place lettuce in a single layer.
- Drizzle lettuce with olive oil and evenly sprinkle brown sugar all over.
- Cook approximately 6 minutes, then gently re-toss the lettuce using a rubber spatula or tongs to make sure the sugar and oil is well-incorporated and evenly dispersed.
- Place lettuce back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and season to taste with salt and another pinch of brown sugar.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.