Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Spinach
- 1/4 cup yellow pear tomatoes
- 1 pound red potatoes, halved
- 4 filet mignons (4-5 ounces each)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the potatoes. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary and 1/2 tsp kosher salt on top and drizzle 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil on top.
- Toss and then bake approximately 20 minutes until fully cooked. They should be fork tender when done.
- Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- Sprinkle each steak with 1/8 tsp kosher salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Grill over high heat, turning once. Cook until desired doneness (at least 145 degrees F).
- Place greens and tomatoes into a large salad bowl, drizzle dressing and toss.
- Divide salad onto 4 salad serving plates. Top the salad with potatoes and thinly sliced steaks.
- 1/2 cup low fat balsamic vinaigrette
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!