Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Red Apples
- 1/2 cup blueberry yogurt
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in half
- 20 white chocolate covered pretzels
- 1 (6-ounce) package blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Place a small star-shaped bowl in the center of a 13-inch round platter. Arrange apple slices in a circle around the bowl, overlapping them slightly. Next place a row of strawberries, cut side down, in a circle around the apples. Place the white chocolate covered pretzels in a circle around the perimeter of the platter. Top with the blackberries, creating a row around the strawberries. Lastly, place the blueberries in between the apple slices, creating about 8 rows.