Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Tender Ruby Reds
- Flesh of 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small sweet white onion, cut into ¼-inch thick julienne
- 6 small radishes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine greens, watermelon and onion.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto six individual salad dishes.
- Crumble feta cheese atop each salad.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Vinaigrette may separate after sitting, so whisk vigorously again before using.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.