Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Tender Ruby Reds
- Flesh of 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small sweet white onion, cut into ¼-inch thick julienne
- 6 small radishes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine greens, watermelon and onion.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto six individual salad dishes.
- Crumble feta cheese atop each salad.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Vinaigrette may separate after sitting, so whisk vigorously again before using.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.