Spinach-Slaw with Red Peppers & Cranberries
Spinach, Arugula & Apple Salad
Creamy goat cheese and crisp apple pair perfectly with tender Fresh Express Spinach & Arugula greens. Toasted walnuts give it a deep, nutty finish.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Spinach and Arugula
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1 small apple sliced into long thin strips
- 1 cup walnuts toasted
- 3 hearts of palm thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot minced
- 3 tbsp frozen apple concentrate thawed
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Place the arugula, spinach, apple, hearts of palm and walnuts into a salad bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients until well blended and smooth.
- Finish the salad by drizzling with dressing and topping with crumbled goat cheese.