Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add about half the dressing & toss well.
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Let sit for 15 minutes for flavors to blend.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.