Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add about half the dressing & toss well.
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Let sit for 15 minutes for flavors to blend.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.