When creamy coleslaw and Mexican flavors combine the result is adelicious recipe filled with flavor and loaded with veggies! Thiscoleslaw recipe is so versatile that you can serve it as a side dish or use itas a topping for tortilla chips or tacos.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Fresh Express® 3 Color Coleslaw™
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup fresh corn
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, taco seasoning, and salt in a bowl.
- Place the Fresh Express® 3 Color Coleslaw™, red pepper, corn, black beans, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper in a large bowl; drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.