Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cream, butter, nutmeg, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Place spinach and carrots in a vegetable steamer.
- Steam until leaves are just barely wilted.
- Drain in a colander, shaking to remove excess water.
- Stir spinach and carrots into heavy cream mixture.
Plus a Plant Protein
Quinoa, lentils and chickpeas are perfect plant-based proteins to add to your mix.