Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil. Then, when olive oil is hot, add the shrimp. Cook approximately 3 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and fully cooked. Add the lemon juice and stir. Then, when the shrimp are cooked, transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- For the salad, toss all the Kit ingredients. Portion out on 4 separate plates. Add the shrimp to each plate.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.