Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil. Then, when olive oil is hot, add the shrimp. Cook approximately 3 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and fully cooked. Add the lemon juice and stir. Then, when the shrimp are cooked, transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- For the salad, toss all the Kit ingredients. Portion out on 4 separate plates. Add the shrimp to each plate.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.