Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7-oz.) package Fresh Express Fancy Greens
- 1 large garnet yam, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 teaspoon, dried sage
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup blanched fresh green beans
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss yams, onion and sage with one Tablespoon oil, and season with salt, pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and brown sugar.
- Roast until tender and browned, about 20 minutes, tossing once.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Gently toss together the Fresh Express Fancy Greens salad, yams, green beans and onions with poppyseed dressing to taste.
- To serve, sprinkle with toasted chopped pecans.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 2 Tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a serving bowl, whisk together vinegar, sour cream, honey, poppyseeds, chopped parsley and remaining oil.