Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 cups Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 cup (3 ounces) organic red lentil penne pasta (about 2 cups cooked)
- 1 ounce piece of turkey bacon
- 1 fresh egg
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a bowl, mix dressing and spinach well. Set aside.
- n a nonstick sauté pan, cook turkey bacon.
- While bacon is cooking, in a separate bowl, beat the egg, cheese and pepper.
- Once the bacon is fully cooked, remove the bacon and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Turn the heat on low and add the cooked pasta. Toss quickly to mix well.
- Slowly pour the egg and cheese mixture into the pan and using two wooden spoons, and quickly toss the pasta.
- Top the salad with the pasta.
- Once turkey bacon has cooled, chop it and top each salad with it. Serve immediately.
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat olive oil dressing