Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (13 oz.) package Fresh Express Poppyseed Chopped Kit™
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried lentils, rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat an oven-safe sauté pan over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts well with salt and pepper and place in pan smooth-side down; cook for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Turn chicken breasts over and place pan in oven. Roast for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Remove chicken from pan and allow to cool. Dice in to 1-inch pieces.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil and add bay leaf and 1 tsp. salt.
- Add lentils and simmer per package instructions, 15–20 minutes. Drain, cool and remove bay leaf.
- In a large bowl, combine Poppyseed Chopped Kit™ ingredients, diced chicken, cooled lentils and apple slices. Add Greek Yogurt Poppyseed Dressing and toss well.