Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Pear Gorgonzola Salad Kit
- 2 (1 pound) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 can hearts of palm
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle pork chops with 1 tablespoon of dressing from the Fresh Express Pear Gorgonzola Kit. Season with salt & pepper.
- Using a grill pan over medium-high heat, add oil. When oil is hot, add pork chops & cook both sides approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to oven & bake for approximately 20 minutes until done (145 degrees F).
- While pork chops are cooking, assemble the Fresh Express Pear Gorgonzola Kit. Toss until ingredients & dressing are fully incorporated.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and hearts of palm. Toss again.
- When pork is done, serve immediately with salad on the side.
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!