Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Pear Gorgonzola Salad Kit
- 2 (1 pound) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 can hearts of palm
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle pork chops with 1 tablespoon of dressing from the Fresh Express Pear Gorgonzola Kit. Season with salt & pepper.
- Using a grill pan over medium-high heat, add oil. When oil is hot, add pork chops & cook both sides approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to oven & bake for approximately 20 minutes until done (145 degrees F).
- While pork chops are cooking, assemble the Fresh Express Pear Gorgonzola Kit. Toss until ingredients & dressing are fully incorporated.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and hearts of palm. Toss again.
- When pork is done, serve immediately with salad on the side.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.