Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 cups Fresh Express Organic Baby Kale
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 8 ounces organic wild mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- Organic olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup organic or natural Israeli couscous
- 2 organic garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon organic butter
- 1/4 cup organic feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- While water is coming to a boil, spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat pan over a medium flame.
- Add mushrooms and kale, and cook appx 8-10 minutes until mushrooms are soft and kale is wilted. Set aside.
- When water is boiling, add butter, garlic and couscous. Put lid on pot and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add mushrooms, kale, feta and salt.
- Toss well and portion into serving bowls. Garnish with lemon zest.