Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 3 bags Fresh Express Baby Kale Mix
- 4 tilapia filets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray and place lettuce in a single layer.
- Drizzle lettuce with extra virgin olive oil and evenly sprinkle brown sugar all over. Mix together until ingredients are well incorporated and then cook approximately 6 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven, and using a rubber spatula or tongs, gently re-toss the lettuce to make sure the sugar and oil is well incorporated and evenly dispersed on the lettuce.
- Place the lettuce back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Take out of the oven and season to taste with kosher salt and another pinch of brown sugar.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375.
- Season each tilapia with 1/2 tsp kosher salt and 1/8 tsp pepper and place on non-stick baking sheet.
- Top fillets with lemon juice and butter.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 145 degrees F) and serve aside baked kale chips.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.