Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Veggie Lovers salad
- 1 lb. 20-25 baby shrimp
- Lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. Asian chili garlic sauce or chili paste (or 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrots
- 1 cup snap peas sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 4 large whole wheat or spinach wraps (any large tortillas may be substituted)
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, cook over medium heat until shrimp are fully cooked (pink/opaque). Finish with lemon juice, then set aside to cool.
- Blend peanut butter with chili paste, soy sauce, lime juice, water and brown sugar.
- Divide mixture between the wraps and spread down the middle.
- Evenly top each wrap with portions of the shrimp, carrots, snap peas and lettuce blend, then roll up burrito style.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.