Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Veggie Lovers salad
- 1 lb. 20-25 baby shrimp
- Lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. Asian chili garlic sauce or chili paste (or 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrots
- 1 cup snap peas sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 4 large whole wheat or spinach wraps (any large tortillas may be substituted)
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, cook over medium heat until shrimp are fully cooked (pink/opaque). Finish with lemon juice, then set aside to cool.
- Blend peanut butter with chili paste, soy sauce, lime juice, water and brown sugar.
- Divide mixture between the wraps and spread down the middle.
- Evenly top each wrap with portions of the shrimp, carrots, snap peas and lettuce blend, then roll up burrito style.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.