The Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped Kit® makes a great topping for this fast food inspired pizza.
- 2 (10.8-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped Kits®
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans, warmed
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican Four Cheese blend
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat for five minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Add water, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cook for two minutes; keep warm.
- Place two tortillas on each of the prepared sheet pans. Spread tortillas with 1/4 cup refried beans. Top with beef, dividing evenly between the tortillas; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Spread another 1/4 cup of refried beans on each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Place the greens from the Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressings. Add the toppings; toss to combine.
- Garnish the pizza with some of the salad; sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Serve with the Fresh Express® Mexican Style Chopped salad on the side.