Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (5-ounce) package Fresh Express® Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F; coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sauté mushrooms and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add the spinach; cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until eggs are light and frothy. Add the cheese and mix to combine. Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and a thermometer inserted into the center reads 165°F. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with Spinach Arugula salad.
- 1 (5-ounce) package Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing when ready to serve.