Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 1 Teaspoon ground celery seed
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.