Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Green Leaf Shreds
- 12 medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 small white onion, fine diced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Preheat broiler with the rack in the highest position.
- Coat shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper in a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil shrimp until pink in color, about five minutes.
- Stir and broil another five minutes.
- Warm corn tortillas over a kitchen burner just till edges are crisp, or wrap in foil and heat in the oven for five minutes.
- Smear 1 T. chipotle lime dressing on each tortilla.
- Divide shrimp evenly among tortillas and top with onion, cilantro and Fresh Express Green Leaf Shreds.
- Serve with remaining chipotle lime dressing and lime wedges.
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- Juice and 1 t. zest of a lime
- 2 t. chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- In a small bowl, combine nonfat sour cream, lime zest and juice with the minced chipotles.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.