Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express American Mix
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced tortilla chip strips
- Empty salad bag into a large bowl.
- Add chicken, corn, 1/4 cup of cilantro, peppers and onion.
- Toss with the salsa vinaigrette dressing.
- Portion into bowls and top with cheese, tortilla strips and the remaining cilantro.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, mix all ingredients.
- If dressing is too thick, thin with a little lime juice or water.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.