Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.4-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits®
- 8 ounces small redskin potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for finishing
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces pitted Kalamata or Niçoise olives
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl; toss with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and skins are slightly blistered. Cool to room temperature.
- Place green beans in a large skillet; add water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat; cover and cook for three minutes. Remove cover and cook for one minute or until water evaporates and beans are crisp-tender; drain. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the Fresh Express® Caesar Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine. Arrange the salad on a large oval platter; place the tuna in the center. Arrange the green beans, tomato, and olives in groupings around the tuna. Finish with a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Tip: Like anchovies? Add 8 anchovy fillets as another tasting ingredient.