Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (10.4 oz.) package Fresh Express Caesar Chopped Kit™
- 1/2 lb. small redskin potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin o1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for finishinglive oil, plus more for finishing
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna fish, drained
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 lb. pitted kalamata or niçoise olives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan and roast until tender and skins are slightly blistered, about 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut in half.
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 quarts of water and 1 Tbsp. salt to a boil. Add green beans and simmer 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl combine all salad kit ingredients together and toss well.
- On a large oval platter, place dressed salad in the center and top with tuna.
- Arrange the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives and anchovies around the salad in separate piles. Drizzle a little olive oil over platter and season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: Like anchovies? Add 8 anchovy fillets as an added ingredient to this impressive salad!
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.