Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) package Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds!®
- 1 (14 oz.) prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425°F.
Place the crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and basil; spread over crust. Sprinkle bacon, then cheeses, over crust.
Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted; remove from oven. Top with 2 oz. of Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds!® and sliced tomatoes. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.