Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Old-Fashioned Coleslaw
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- Combine coleslaw, grapes, carrots and dressing.
- Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.