Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Old-Fashioned Coleslaw
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- Combine coleslaw, grapes, carrots and dressing.
- Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.