Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express 3-Color Deli Coleslaw
- 4 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons low fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 12 ounces), cut into 4 large medallions
- 1 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 4 Tablespoons your favorite BBQ sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk salt, pepper and smoked Spanish paprika.
- One by one, place tenderloin on top of the seasoning mixture. Flip and coat the other side. Repeat with remaining medallions, and place on wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake pork in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, take out of the oven and smear 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce on top of each medallion. Place in the oven for another 20 minutes, until the pork is done (internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
- While pork is cooking, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, lemon juice, celery seed, salt and white vinegar in a bowl. Whisk until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Add the coleslaw to the mixture and toss well.
- Portion coleslaw onto 4 plates serve aside pork tenderloin medallion.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.