Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package Fresh Express® Twisted Asian Caesar Chopped Salad Kit®
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 4 x 1/4-inch strips
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine the cilantro, onion, oil, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate for one hour, turning the bag once or twice. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high; oil the grill grate with nonstick cooking spray. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes a side or until it is no longer pink in the center and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from grill, cool slightly; cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place the Fresh Express® Twisted Asian Caesar Chopped Salad Kit® into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.
- Evenly divide the salad among the four tortillas, placing it down the middle. Top with shredded carrot, pepper and grilled chicken; roll up burrito style.