Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- Mix cottage cheese until smooth in blender or food processor.
- Empty into medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and serve with pita bread wedges.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.