Make fun fruit Halloween treats with Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Green Apples, which are sliced and ready to make monsters with.
- 1 (14-ounce) package Chiquita Bites®: Juicy Green Apples
- 2 Chiquita bananas, peeled
- 3 clementine oranges, peeled
- 3 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Small candy eyeballs
- Chocolate icing
- Peeps® Marshmallow Monsters, Pumpkins and Ghosts
- Mellowcreme® Autumn Mix
- Skeleton Bones Hard Candy
- Gummi Eyeballs Candy
- Vampire Bats Gummi Candy
- Pretzel Fingers
- To make one apple monster, spread a little peanut butter along the cut side of one apple slice; top with a slice of strawberry. Insert sunflower seeds along the skin side edge of another apple slice; place on top of the peanut butter on the apple slice. Add one or two eyeballs, using a little peanut butter as glue. Repeat process for as many monsters as you want to serve.
- To make the banana ghosts, cut a banana in half; then slice the bottom to make a jagged edge. Using chocolate icing, pipe eyes and a mouth.
- Cut an apple slice to make the clementine orange pumpkin stalk.
- Arrange apple monsters, banana ghosts and clementine pumpkins on a platter with various Halloween candies and treats. Make more monsters and ghosts as needed.