Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 8 slices of rustic country sourdough bread
- 4 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 8 slices of thinly shaved prosciutto
- 8 slices of thinly sliced baby swiss cheese
- Heat panini press to medium heat, and spray with cooking spray (or you can use a grill pan on medium heat).
- Spread a thin layer of dijon mustard on 4 slices of bread.
- On remaining undressed slices of bread, spread a thin layer of honey.
- Place 2 pieces of baby swiss, 2 pieces of prosciutto and 6 baby spinach leaves on 4 slices of bread. (Make sure each slice of cheese is on the side with the bread so it acts as the "glue" to holding the sandwich together.) Place the remaining slices of bread on the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich until the bread is golden and cheese is melted.