Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Iceberg Shreds
- 2 slices of rye bread
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, shaved
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound low fat Swiss cheese, shredded (or desired amount)
- 2 dill pickles, sliced down the middle and then diced into medium sizes
- To make croutons: cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes and bakes on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Toss greens, pickles and sauerkraut with dressing and portion onto 4 plates.
- Top with turkey and Swiss, and rye croutons.
- 1/2 cup low fat Thousand Island Dressing
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.