Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tarragon, stems removed
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix tarragon and lettuce.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Place salad on a plate and top with crumbled goat cheese and grapes.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.