Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (11.7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kits®
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shoestring beets
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Cook and stir zucchini, peas, and corn in olive oil in a large skillet for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add sweet chili sauce; set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the Fresh Express® Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; add the dressing and toss to coat. Add the vegetables and mix well. Divide the salad among four plates. Sprinkle with salad toppings.